Welcome to FateX!

FateX is an expansive world born from the collision of various anime universes. Players can take up canons from any fictional work. Characters from Goku, Yugi Muto, Kratos to even Black Widow can all occupy the same universe. As the player base increases so too will the rate of incursions, introducing new places for characters to explore!

Up Coming Event!

Broly: ? ? ?

Kirishima Yumeji: - 23,280
Mifune Koetsu:
Himiko Toga:
David Darkstar:
Haruko Haruhara: 10,250
Son Gohan:
Jason Todd:
Lustis:
Josiah Sinister:

Top 10 Strongest Characters
Character of the Month
Roleplayer of the Month

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Deep Ends, Tag: N/A [PS; Part 2]
Kirishima Yumeji
[Ready for Approval] Posted: Aug 3 2018, 11:48 AM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji
Kawaii // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level : 2
Potential : 33,830

[Send Message]

[Continuation of Fallen House of Cards]

"Damn it, who the hell does she think she is?!" Lumina hissed under her breath as she stormed out of the tent. She released an aggravated sigh as both hands were placed on her head. It wasn't often that she would snap at Kirishima due to their long time not only partnership, but also their version of "friendship". She'd be lying if she said she wasn't annoyed by the other blonde haired woman; not just at times like the little outburst she had, but she could recall multiple incidents where she felt completely undermined by Kirishima. She felt shutdown the majority of the time and only being forced to comply with what Kirishima came up with. There was no teamwork in a relationship like Lumina and Kirishima.

"I need a short walk..." Lumina mumbled to herself. If she came back in with her temper clung onto her and Kirishima continued to push her button, she wouldn't even know what to do. At that point, only her temper would do all the talking as she'd just let it all happen. However, she heard a cough which stopped her train of thought momentarily. What confused her was that the cough sounded awfully close, as if someone was right next to her. It couldn't of been Kirishima; Kirishima would never try to console Lumina whenever her temper breaks out. "What the hell...." She whispered to herself. The messy blonde haired woman turned around to see if, for whatever reason, someone was behind her. No one. However, she did spot a shadow near the tent. She slowly crept near the figure who cast the shadow, only to see a familiar face shocked when Lumina discovered them: Grayve.

As soon as he was spotted, he tried to scatter up to his feet and make a run for it. "You little shit!" Lumina hissed as her response to the meek action. She was quick enough to leap onto the man tackling him onto the ground. Lumina landed on his back, which gave her an advantage to hold him in a lock. She wrapped around one around around his leg and used her free hand to grab a hold of one of Grayve's legs. Once her arm and hand were firmly grasped onto his neck and leg, she began to pull back as much as she could.As Grayvee was about to cry in pain, Lumina was quick to threaten. "Scream now and I'll have no problem snapping that neck of yours in half." She warned with massive hostility in her voice.

Grayve smacked his hand on the ground multiple times as he tried to silence his screams of agony. Faint gagging sounds could be heard as he tried to wiggle himself free from Lumina's grasp. Although failed attempts were made, Grayve tried to signal the woman that he gave up and wanted her to let him go. However, given Lumina's slightly sadistic personality, she tightened her hold for a few more seconds before she ended up releasing her grasp on Grayve's neck and leg and getting herself off of him.

When Grayve was released, he lied on the floor heavily gasping for air. "S-Shit!" He meekly spatted as he tried a second attempt to get up on his feet and make a run for it. Although Lumina couldn't see it since Grayve was still on his stomach, a very faint bruise began to arose on his neck from the amount of pressure Lumina placed. He heard footsteps growing closer as he saw a pair of boots in front of him. When he tried to get up once more, he felt a light kick thrown at his side which caused him to grunt in pain.

"Alright you little asshole." Lumina announced as she picked Grayve up by the scruff with one arm. "Like I said, scream now and I'll have no problem snapping your neck off." She warned.

"W-Wait!" Grayve called with a strained voice. "I can explain, please just listen!" He begged as both arms were raised to hold onto the arm Lumina held him by.

Lumina could only laugh at Grayve's poor attempt to try and explain himself. "Oh don't worry, I'll hear you out, you know, while we try to think about how to kill you and where to stash your body." She said as she dragged Grayve on the ground back to the tent.

-----

WC: 730

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 8 2018, 06:37 PM
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 01:14 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

Kirishima was still inside the tent. Although she was inside, she was still able to hear what was going on outside of the tent due to the very thin walls it had to offer. From Lumina's little temper to her apparently taking down someone spying on them. Kirishima could've made an appearance outside, but she was sure Lumina had it under control judging by the amount of threats that was delivered to the spy. She didn't show any reaction or had any reason to check up on Lumina since it wasn't their first time discovering someone spying on them or let alone arguing with each other. Frankly speaking, it wasn't Lumina's first time snapping at Kirishima. It was something that became normal between the two women, hence Kirishima barely showing a reaction in the first place or even checking up on her peer. It wasn't that she was heartless necessarily, this was just normal.

Lumina arrived back inside the tent with Grayve being dragged along. "Guess what I found?" She announced. "A little asshole that thought he could get away with spying on us and most likely ratting us out to his little boss." She said as she yanked Grayve's scruff which caused him to gag. "And here I thought those types are hard to find in the wild. Guess they're a common species after all." She joked.

Kirishima snickered at the joke as she turned her attention over to Grayve with a big smile. "Really? I thought this was one of Pyron's feeble bodyguards. You know, the one that was supposed to be the co-leader of this group but lacked the power and confidence needed to become one, so his friend made him just another ordinary guard." She said. Kirishima was sharp with her words as it was visibly shown through Grayve's facial expression of panic. However he tried to play it off with a brave face, but it was clear enough that her words were getting to him. In fact, this encouraged her to talk down on him more just to see him fight his true feelings of offense and being downgraded.

Lumina rose an eyebrow out of interest while Kirishima casually downgraded Grayve. "Careful now, you don't want to make him cry." Lumina playfully said in a worried tone. Despite her joke, she checked to see if the man was actually crying. To her it seemed as if he were on the edge of crying which brought a smile to her face. "I think you're too late anyway." She said with a sigh.

"Well it's not like I'm wrong. I'm only translating that reality is showing us." Kirishima stated. Her smile then went down to a menacing frown as she continued to stare at Grayve. "But the last thing we need is someone ruining our plans so early in the game, and only letting you go would quickly come back to bite us in the ass, even if we threaten you not to speak of any of this." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Y-You two won't get away with this!" Grayve called in a weak voice.

"But we just did." Kirishima said. She got a glance at Lumina, to which she gave a sly smirk. "I think you know what has to be done." She instructed. "But no blood. We can't make them think we were involved." She warned.

"Oh don't worry, I have a cleaner way of finishing him off." Lumina cooed as she gave Grayve's scruff a harsh yank. "I just need you to cover his mouth while I break his legs and arms so he wouldn't try to move or fight from what I'm about to do with him." Lumina instructed.

"Well aren't you just a ball of creativity?" Kirishima asked as she got up from her mat. There, Lumina dragged the man closer to Kirishima as she then dropped him in front of her. Kirishima then went on to cover his mouth to prevent his screams from being heard. After Grayve's mouth was covered, Lumina began to twist and bend his limbs all over with all of her might, easily snapping his limbs in half. Kirishima could felt the vibrations from Grayve's muffled screams as his body jerked violently at what Lumina was doing to his arms and legs. In only a matter of about a minute or so, both his arms and legs were snapped. "He's a jerky one." She commented as she watched Grayve's body violently shake.

"Alright." Lumina said as she took a step back. "Now pinch his mouth and make sure you get a reaaaaaally good grip on his mouth. It'll take a minute or probably less to stop his breathing." She ordered. Lumina couldn't remember the last time she made Kirishima do something by her command, she felt a little happy inside. "Command" wasn't really the word she was looking for, but Kirishima was always in control, so it was nice for Lumina to have some control for herself, even if what they were doing was only "mundane"; considering that they've been in the Red Ribbon Army their entire lives, what they were doing would be deemed as mundane by the two women.

Kirishima nodded as she took in Lumina's request. She got a good grip over his mouth and pinched his nose as tightly as she could so Grayve couldn't breathe through either his mouth or nose. He began to shake violent once more as she tried to break free from Kirishima's grasp. He knew he couldn't break free from her grasp, but wishful thinking convinced him otherwise. More muffled screams could be heard as Grayve desperately fought to live. Lumina smiled as he watched Grayve struggle as much as he could to somehow keep breathing. "Damn, this one's stubborn." She cackled.

Eventually Grayve's movement slowed down as he began to stop shaking. It wasn't long until his body become completely motionless while his head started to carry weight. Kirishima waited a few more seconds before she dropped Grayve's head as she removed her hands from his mouth and nose. Lumina gave Grayve's head a good kick to check if he was somehow still alive. There was no response, just as she expected.

"Well that was a trip. It's one less snitch to worry about." Lumina sighed with satisfaction.

-----

WC: 1,054
TWC: 1,784
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 06:00 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

With Grayve dead, it was one less problem to worry about, but one more problem added on their list. "It's good that Grayve is dead, but now we need to find a place to the body." Kirishima mentioned. She didn't want to hide it in their tent. Eventually, just from the feeling of her gut, the people on this camp would find the body right in this tent. "We can't hide it here, but our chances would be better if we can hide the body in someone else's tent." She suggested with Lumina nodding in agreement of the plan. Not only would the blame be shifted, but there would already be a culprit "caught" in the act. Granted that they don't get caught moving the dead body to another tent, but it was personal for Kirishima to say that this plan was foolproof.

"So who's doing what?" Lumina asked.

"There's a few tents that are next to us. We can only hope that there aren't other people in their tents. If there are, I'll be willing to do all the talking to get them out and for you to sneak the body in." Kirishima explained. She had a feeling Lumina would be more willingly and likely to drag the body than to distract. If anything, the two women could admit that Lumina wasn't exactly the best when it comes to smooth talking compared to Kirishima; not that Lumina cared much about those kind of skills in the first place. "I'm gonna look around if there's anyone still outside. If there are, then we'll go with a plan B." She said.

"And what's plan B?" Lumina asked.

Kirishima then pointed to her right as her first response. "You'll plant the body behind one of these tents." She said.

"With all those people out there?" Lumina asked with a risen brow.

"Well, as long as there isn't too many people out and close to us. We'll be able to slip the body behind a tent in a breeze." Kirimashima explained. With a nod from Lumina, Kirishima took a quick peek outside to see if there were any people out on camp and near the two women. While there were still people outside, they were thankful enough that their area was empty and the crowd had lessen over time. "Alright, you're in the clear." She said as she looked back at Lumina.

"That's great and all, but I'm going to need some help if you want to do it in a blink of an eye. I don't think just me alone dragging out a body would look good for the both of us." Lumina suggested. It wasn't that she was incapable of doing the task by herself, but if they wanted to get it done quicker, she was going to need some help.

Kirishima nodded at the other blonde woman, agreeing to help her. "Fair enough. You get the legs and I get the head." Kirishima instructed. The two women went to their designation positions as they both lifted the body up with ease. "We're going to drop the body behind the two tents down to our right." She said. The two both then began to quickly carry the body out of their tent and proceeded to walk behind it. There, they've passed one tent that was next to them, then stopped at the second tent. Once they were behind the tent, Lumina was the first to drop the body's legs with Kirishima following up with dropping the head.

"You know, you didn't have to be so harsh on the little guy. He was only trying to do his job." Lumina teased as the two headed back to their tent.

"Says the one that crippled his whole body." Kirishima commented.

"Oh no, see, that was me trying to do my job." Lumina pointed out.

-----

WC: 641
TWC: 2,425

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 3 2018, 06:01 PM
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 08:34 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

With Grayve's body dumped elsewhere, it seemed as though both Kirishima and Lumina were in the clear for now. As the two women walked back in their tents, Kirishima returned to her mat. She took off her boots and placed them to the side. She made a deep sigh as she threw herself down on the mat while she closed her eyes. Just when she was about to enter into a quick nap, she heard Lumina speak, much to her dismay of attempting to get some peace. "What, are you really going to sleep on me?" Lumina asked in a teasing tone of voice.

Kirishima flashed one eye open and shifted it at Lumina. She then proceeded to turn her head so she could get a better view of the other woman. "Well I'm technically not sleeping on you. It's not like you're my type, anyway." She teased with a smirk. She could tell she made Lumina a little uncomfortable, even if she was trying to hide it and make it not obvious. She eventually opened her other eye so she could get a much better view of Lumina. "It's sort of been a long day. I think we could treat ourselves to a break. Sleep... maybe read one of these books lying around." Kirishima reached for one of the books that were planted near her on the floor and waved it about. She then took a look at the cover and read the title out loud. "Hmm... 'Dead To Me'. Seems like something you'd enjoy." She said as she flicked the book at Lumina's feet.

Lumina made a face as Kirishima threw a book at her feet. She looked at the cover and noticed that the title that was read out loud was written in gory font on a white background. "Very funny... but fuck it, I might just consider it." She muttered to herself as she picked up the book. She took a look at the back to see what it was about and read it out loud for the tired blonde woman to hear. "Let's see... 'a man who has cursed himself into a life of unfortunate from left to right has been killed by a natural disaster. However, his death have triggered time traveling to his early teen years, giving him one last chance to live. There, he-' yeah, I don't see how this boring shit would entertain me." Lumina scoffed as she threw the book to the side.

Kirishima flashed another smirk as she placed her hands on her stomach. "I never said you'd enjoy the book. The title of the book is 'Dead To Me', something you say often. At this point it could be considered as a catchphrase." She pointed out with a chuckle. Specifically it was something Lumina would say to Kirishima whenever she pissed her off. Kirishima wouldn't expect her peer to catch on to the joke since Lumina would just end up denying such a thing, even if she brings it up multiple times. Kirishima wouldn't blame her, though. She'd be in denial herself.

"Haha, you're funny." Lumina said in a dull tone. "But seriously, are you just going to rest here? We're not going to anything? Plan some stuff? Snoop around? Anything?" She asked. It seemed as though Lumina didn't want to rest just yet, to which Kirishima wouldn't really blame her. However, she just wasn't in the mood to at the moment.

"Well, you're more than welcomed to try and talk with other people. Gain the trust of others while I slumber away. At the very least, you can use this as an opportunity to get out there and make some friends before you kill 'em. Also maybe use this as a way to improve your social skills. You could use it." Kirishima stated with a snicker. Although what she said was to just poke some fun at Lumina, it could be effective if she plays it right. Kirishima had her doubts and worries about how Lumina would socialize with other androids on camp.

Lumina rolled her eyes at the comment while she scoffed. "Yeah, and I can start a fucking book club with all of these books lying around. Y'know, I have a feeling someone wanted to move out but they just left all their shit here. Either that or they really don't know how to treat new members, especially members that are SENIORS of the damn Red Ribbon Army." Lumina ranted.

"Hmm. Then maybe you should chat it up with Pyron. Maybe he can fix you up on some special treatment." Kirishima teased. She wasn't so surprised to hear Lumina still stuck onto the idea of being higher than everyone else when it came to status. She wasn't even sure if such a status could be applied in camp. Not that Kirishima cared in the first place, but according to Lumina it was a huge deal.

"You know what? I might just actually do that. Since you don't seem to care as much, I'll speak on my own behalf only." Lumina said with a scoff.

"And here I thought you wouldn't care about this place in general and now here you are trying to get special treatment to make yourself feel better. Not that I wouldn't expect this type of behavior from you." Kirishima teased as she turned her head to face the ceiling while waving her hand at Lumina.

"Fine. While you sleep here and sleep, I'm gonna go have everyone down on their knees and worship me like a god." Lumina announced before she left the tent.

"Good luck! You're gonna need a lot of it anyway!" Kirishima called.

-----

WC: 945
TWC: 3,370
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 4 2018, 12:38 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

Kirishima looked back at the exit of the tent as she was just in time to witness the other blonde woman make her exit. "Why do I even bother with her sometimes?" She mumbled to herself as she faced her head back to the ceiling. She would be lying if she said she were surprised with Lumina actually trying to get special treatment. At this point, she wondered what she could be surprised with this woman. Just the thought popping up in her head gave her a little bit of a headache followed by a sigh. It wasn't as if she had to care in the first place. As long as Lumina wasn't in harm's way or was going to experience death, there wasn't much of a reason for her to worry. With a small shrug, she closed her eyes as she was slowly feeling herself entering into a deep slumber.

However, her entry to slumber was rudely interrupted as she heard Lumina running back in. She didn't have to look to know it was her, she just knew it. Although she did hear some light panting noises as if she ran out of breath. Kirishima only pretended as if she were already fast asleep. Much to her unfortunate, Lumina wasn't fooled. "As much as I'd love to be fooled by the fact that you're already asleep after me leaving for like a minute, you have to wake up. We sort of got bad news." Lumina announced.

Kirishima slowly opened both eyes as she turned her face to face Lumina. She could tell on her face that she was somewhat worried, which was something Kirishima didn't see that often, so it was safe to say that it was concerning news. "...'Sort of' bad news? If it's a sort of, if there's really much to worry about?" She asked as she stretched both her arms over her head.

"Depends on how you want to look at it. See, I was looking for Pyron but then saw him outside asking people if they've saw Grayve around and now I think he's going to come check on us on him. We were the last people he saw before he vanished off." Lumina warned.

Kirishima made a smirk at the seemingly nervous Lumina. "That's... it? That's all you're worried about?" She asked as if she were teasing the woman. "We already took care of the problem, we 'know' we didn't do anything, and the last time we saw him was when he led us to our tent, and here we are now. Just keep your cool and don't blabber like an idiot is all." She informed. She knew, or believed, that they could get away with this. The body was already behind another tent, so there was no way Pyron and his men could trace it back to her and Lumina.

Lumina sighed in frustration as she finally sat down on her mat. "Fine, fine." She said as she flicked her hand around. She reached for the book she kicked earlier and took one last look at the design before she flipped it open, pretending to read. It's only been a minute since she started to 'read' and already she grew bored of what was in front of her. Lumina was no woman of reading; she saw absolutely no joy in it, even before her days of becoming a cyborg and being forced into the Red Ribbon Army as a sold. "Yeah, I think I just remembered how much I hate reading." She muttered as she took it upon herself to throw the book around one last time before she laid on the mat.

"What, you're not even going to give it a chance? Maybe just one chapter to hopefully change your mind?" Kirishima teased.

"Damn that. In our positions, there's really no reason to read. All we got to do is hunt and survive. Reading won't do us shit." Lumina pointed out.

Kirishima softly hummed as she looked back at Lumina. "Debatable, but I suppose I can see where you're coming from with that. Don't underestimate the power of reading, though. You might actually benefit from it like me." She suggested with a smile.

Lumina rose an eyebrow as she sneered at the comment. "Since when the hell did you started reading? I've never seen you read since the day we've met." She questioned.

"I guess you don't catch be at the right times. I read whenever you're not around only because, to be frank, you're somewhat of a nuisance when it comes to reading. You've already proved it to yourself anyway with that book you love to throw and kick around." Kirishima explained. "Like I said, just give it a shot and not just one minute. See if you like it and if you don't, then that's just the book itself not books in general." She suggested with a yawn.

"...You know, I never really understand why we get ourselves into conversations like this." Lumina mumbled. "But... I guess I can give it a shot. Nothing better to do at the moment." She said with a sigh.

-----

WC: 855
TWC: 4,225

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 4 2018, 12:39 PM
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 07:50 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

The flow of the two women's conversation was erupted as Pyron entered into their tent unannounced. Kirishima and Lumina were quick to be quiet as they've noticed the man's entrance. They both kept up a straight face, but the same couldn't be said to him. He looked very concerned and the two of them could easily guess why. "I'm sorry to interrupt you two ladies, but I haven't seen Grayve return back to my tent. I took it that he must've stayed with you two because you had questions and such. I was expecting to find him here... but... he's not." Pyron said to himself as he stopped himself to collect his thoughts. He looked down at the ground before he picked his head back up to look at the other two women. "I can only assume you two were the last people he saw. Do you know where he went?" He asked.

Kirishima and Lumina both looked at each other, expecting one or the other to speak up and respond. Eventually, Kirishima decided to take control. "Uh, no." She simply responded as she shook her head. "Actually, he wasn't here for too long. All he did was guide us to our tent, asked us if we needed anything else before he left, and, well, he then left afterwards when we didn't have any questions." She explained as she gave a sincere look.

"He's probably busy with some stuff. You know, like guarding, since he's a guard and all. Then again, what the hell do I know about guarding?" Lumina said as she chuckled at her little joke. She knew now wasn't the time to make a joke since it looked like Pyron was very concerned about Grayve's whereabouts, so she cleared her throat and lowered her smile. "But uh, in all seriousness, what Kirishima said was true. He held us to the tent, told him we didn't have any questions, and just went on and left." She said as she nodded in agreement.

Pyron sighed as he closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them back up. "This is just so... unusual. He doesn't guard the borders of the camp, but rather guard me. Not because I don't think he's capable of protecting our camp, but because I want him and I to work close despite the difference in our positions." Pyron explained. "He's... not exactly a leader per se, but I consider him the brains of the group. I wanted him to be a co-leader, but he insisted to be a guard instead. I did convince him to at least work with me closely so it doesn't feel like I'm doing all of this by myself." He said.

"Huh. That's funny." Kirishima said. She paused for a moment as she fixed herself to sit up and lay her legs out in front of her. Pyron rose his brow in confusion yet suspicion as he listened to the woman speak. "I don't want to assume that anyone is lying or anything, but if I recall correctly, Grayve said that you made him a guard because he lacked the traits of a leader, and even went as far as to steal his ideas and make them your own." Kirishima recalled. Pyron and even Lumina were caught offguard with what the blonde woman presented. Truth be told it wasn't what he said word for word, but she did remember that he mentioned Pyron took all of the credit for creating this group. To say the very least, Kirishima could tell that Pyron was lying just for that, but didn't want to directly call him out on it.

Pyron shook his head in disbelief as he widen his frown. "No, no, no." He said as he shook his head. "There's no way he'd say that. I...I'm treated him well. I would protect him if anyone dares try to talk down on him. We... might of had our differences here and had a few verbal quarrels but... at the end of the day he wasn't just some old guard or any regular member of our group... he was my friend, and I wouldn't dare try to make him appear inferior in any shape or form." Pyron argued.

"Except he did, champ. He said it right in front of us when he was leading us to our tent. Deny it all you want pal, but according to Grayve, you were... now how to I put this... a little shitty?" Lumina stated with a snicker.

Kirishima knew very well Lumina was trying to get on Pyron's nerves and by the looks of it he was already at his limit of containing himself. She had to jump in quick if she didn't want things to escalate. Though, she was more than willing to take the blame for starting this conversation. "Look, true or not, we all know one thing and that's to find Grayve." She stopped for a moment to turn her head to Lumina with a stern look. "Isn't that right, Lumina?" She said.

"....Yeah, right." Lumina mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"I suppose. I haven't asked anyone else about his whereabouts, but I was hoping you two would help me ask around on where Grayve is. That'll at least speed up the process." Pyron suggested. It was better to have more than one head doing all the thinking, so he could only hope the two women would climb on board.

Kirishima gave a reassuring nod with a smile as she crawled up to her feet. "Of course, we're more than happy to find him." She said.

Lumina flashed a quick look of confusion and mild frustration at Kirishima. "....We are?" She asked

-----

WC: 951
TWC: 5,176

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 6 2018, 07:50 PM
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 10:36 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

Kirishima shot a threatening look at Lumina for pushing the limit. The last thing she wanted was to cause tension among this tent, especially so early in their mission. "Yes Lumina, we are. What good does it make arguing about who's right or wrong, telling the truth or lie, what matters is that we have to look for Grayve." After she explained herself, Lumina rolled her eyes at the response. Despite the action, Lumina reluctantly nodded in agreement. Kirishima then turned her threatening look into a more calm and reassuring expression and turned her attention back to Pyron. "See? Like I said, we're more than willing to help." She said.

Pyron gave Kirishima a weak smile at the accepted offer despite Lumina's body language and tone saying otherwise. It was then his turn to turn his attention over to Lumina. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I have no problem with Kirishima only helping out, but I would appreciate it if you do tag along and ask around." He said. He felt as if forcing the woman to help would only rise the tension between them, which was something he didn't want. Even if he wasn't the one directly forcing her, it was something he didn't feel necessary to use force. He may be a leader, but he wouldn't use it when it wouldn't be needed.

Lumina gave a quick glance at Kirishima. Knowing her partner, she doubt she'd be off the hook even if Pyron said so. She sighed while she shook her head and waved her hand at the same time. "No no, don't sweat it. I honestly wouldn't mind helping you find Grayve; not like I really got anything better to do, anyway." She said as she forced a smile. She looked down at the book she was "reading" before she threw it to the side once more. "As you can tell, reading isn't exactly a hobby I wouldn't really enjoy doing for even a minute." She admitted as she gave a sheepish grin.

Pyron still kept on his weak smile, although the corners of his lips did rise a little "Well that's good news." He said as he watched Lumina get up. "Alright ladies, let's split up and ask our members if they've seen-" Just when he was about to finish his order, he was interrupted by a loud and horrified scream from a tent that was next to them. "What was that?!" He exclaimed as he was caught off guard by the scream.

"A... scream I'm guessing?" Lumina replied with sarcasm.

Kirishima, unstartled by the scream, turned her head to the direction of where the scream emitted. "Sounds like it's an emergency. Let's go check it out." She suggested. The blonde haired woman could only guess whoever screamed saw, but of course she managed to hold in the urge to crack even the slightest smile. With the other two nodding, the trio exited out of the tent and looked around to see where the scream came out. The three managed to catch faint but rapid breathing that was made next to their tent. As they've approached the neighboring tent, they've noticed two people behind it. "What's wrong?" She called in a concerned voice.

"G-Grayve..." One member said in a weak voice, wobbly as if she were about to cry. "H-H..." The android tried her best to spit the words out of her mouth, but it was clear enough she was struggling to say it all in one take. Eventually, she was able to spat it out with a yell.

"Grayve is dead! He's freaking dead!"

-----

WC: 603
TWC: 5,779
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 12:17 AM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

As it was announced that Grayve was dead, Kirishima and Lumina looked at each other while Pyron froze in place. His face was taken over by a shocked expression as his hands began to shake. "N-No... no, no, no, no, no, no..." He muttered to himself as his head shook in denial. He didn't want to believe what was just said. He couldn't handle himself if it were true. Pyron was quick enough to dart from his spot and run behind the tent. He could only hope that this was just nothing more than a tasteless joke to scare the man. He hoped that Grayve was playing dead and this was all just a terrible prank.

Unfortunately, it wasn't. Pyron dropped to his knees with his eyes wide open alongside his mouth as he witnessed the corpse. All of Grayve's limbs were bent and broken apart. Although there was no blood to worsen the scene, Grayve's eyes were wide open. It felt as if they were staring into his soul. It gave him shivers that traveled down his back and goosebumps slowly creeping onto his skin. "He's... he's really dead. T-This can't be..." He continued to talk to himself for a few more seconds before he shot a glare at the android that found Grayve's body. "H-How long did you see him like this? When was he like this?!" He exclaimed, mostly to himself but his questions still stood.

The android tried to recollect herself while she squeezed her hands into fists as a way to cope. "I-I don't know! I was walking back to my tent and I saw a foot sticking behind it. I thought someone was just resting there for whatever reason and of course I was bothered by it. When I tried to confront who I thought was a stranger... i-instead I found Grayve's body..." She said. Her words trailed off as she fought off her emotion to cry. However no matter how much she tried to hold back the urge, tears would form in her eyes and roll down her cheeks.

Kirishima gently scoffed at the two who were mourning over Grayve's death. "Death happens every single and no one gives a damn if a random person dies. The least you'll get is an 'I'm sorry' or 'my prayers goes to so and so', but if someone close dies they let their emotions roll out. And they were suppose to be 'soldiers'. Weak." She said, mostly talking to Lumina. Kirishima had a very skewed philosophy when it came to dealing with death and the emotions that react to such a tragedy. Being over a century years old, she has experienced such a tragedy that reigned on close allies over these years so much that it wouldn't affect her, or at least visibly. To say the least, she trained herself well to suppress them, even if it was unhealthy for her.

Lumina made a face at Kirishima's comment while turning her head to face her. "Well damn, did you forget that you're human too?" She muttered under breath. She wasn't exactly surprised with Kirishima's comment, but she was just a little taken back by it.

Kirishima smirked at the remark as she rolled her eyes. "We've been through enough to know how to respond to death, no matter who it is. They bleed red while we bleed black. They're rookies while veterans. Give them some time, they'll catch up." She said with a faint chuckle. She knew Lumina, despite their similarities in terms of experience in the Red Ribbon Army and fighting, Lumina still didn't know how to control her emotions compared to Kirishima. Kirishima never viewed Lumina as weak had she had the necessary skills to aid her in her plans. If she didn't, Kirishima would've had no problem taking down Lumina.

That was when the other female android started yelling and kicking about as Pyron was seen dragging her from behind the tent, much to Kirishima's and Lumina's mild surprise. "Whoa there, Pyron." Lumina called as she stepped in his way with both hands hovering over her chest. "Uh... now I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what the hell are you trying to do?" She asked.

"This woman... she killed Grayve! She killed him!" Pyron cried.

"N-No I didn't! Why would I kill one of my own members?! Why would I hide the body here, behind my OWN TENT?!" The android leaded.

Kirishima and Lumina looked at each other with widen eyes to Pyron's extreme reaction. One person was surprised, which was Lumina, while the other person seemed very amuse, which was the other blond woman. "Oh, this is going to get very interesting." Kirishima cooed with an entertained smile.

-----

WC: 789
TWC: 6,568
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 12:18 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

Pyron dragged the android from the back of the tent to the center of the camp while Lumina and Kirishima watched in astonishment. "Alright," Lumina whispered as she leaned over to Kirishima. "I'll be honest. I thought this mission would only get exciting until the very end, but frankly I'm a little bit amused." She said. To her, she was finally glad there was some sort of conflict that was ongoing. On the other hand, her humanity poked at her morality. "...Do you think we should do something about this?" She asked. The two weren't known for playing the 'hero' in these types of situations and would let said situations run out to see how they'd be played. Even then, Kirishima herself would step a foot and play the good guy. It was something she wasn't used to, at least in terms of being an actual hero.

Kirishima waved her hand at Lumina while she gently shook her head. "Let's not jump in just yet. We need to see how this goes first and what Pyron's going to do." She mentioned. She wasn't one to jump into business that didn't involve her whatsoever nor had any intention to unless it was absolutely necessary. "However last time I checked, I thought you didn't really care about what goes on here and want to do get this mission over with." She recalled as she rose a brow out of amusement.

Lumina quietly laughed at Kirishima's assumption as her eyes shifted to the corners to get a better look at the other blonde haired woman. "I don't and do want to get this over with. Doesn't mean we can't make this more entertaining for ourselves just for the hell out of it. For all we know, we can use this time to just screw everyone over and we'll be done." She said with a soft grin.

It wasn't long before Pyron dragged the female android across the camp and was now at the center of it. "Everyone who is here inside the camp, gather around the center! I have a VERY important announcement to make that must be noted! If you are not by the center, you WILL receive punishment! Try me if you want, I have no problem using force to take care of it!" He yelled. Anger was visibly shown on his face and audibly in his voice. It was the two women's first time ever seeing someone who appeared to be collected so upset and furious. The female android continued to beg and kick her way free from Pyron's grasp, but unfortunately no success was found in her attempts.

It took only a few seconds for the majority of the members of this camp to gather in the center. As they've witnessed a female android being held by Pyron, many of them began to create murmurs among the crowd. Some of them were even worried due to the fact that they actually were actually her peers. Comments such as "What's going on?" or "Why is he holding her like that? Is she in trouble?" were being made.

"I know this is sudden, but there's no time to make a formal introduction for scum," Pyron paused for a moment as he made a rough tug on the female android's scruff. "Because I want you all to witness this execution of this... this... murderer who took away Gray've life!" He declared. The crowd gasped in shock as the volume levels of their murmurs began to rise. Lumina and Kirishima took a look at each other's expressions; Lumina was shocked while Kirishima was mildly surprised at the sudden announcement of execution.

"And here I thought this man here was a little soft, but this? This right here is just gold." Kirishima whispered with a snicker.

-----

WC: 632
TWC: 7,200

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 7 2018, 12:21 PM
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 11:00 AM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

Most members of the crowd gasped in shock as Pyron announced that the female android was responsible for the death of Grayve. Many were at disbelief while others claimed that they 'knew' the female android was no good. However, it could be assumed that they never really liked her in the first place for whatever reason. Kirishima took a quick look at Lumina's face, who looked a little concern. On the inside, Kirishima herself was a bit taken back by the sudden outrage Pyron was going through, but she'd by lying if she said she wasn't amused by such an emotion. She could never see herself get on that type of level of rage. She would've really been pushed over the edge to be so upset, but she knew very well how to keep her cool.

"W-Wait a minute!" One member called out from the crowd. "How did you know she killed her? Did you witness the murder?" He asked. Some of the people in the crowd seemed to agree with the spoken member. They weren't exactly used to Pyron being this upset; in fact, it was their first time witnessing Pyron entering such a state and the majority knew that the female android he accused wouldn't harm anyone within the camp.

Pyron, on the other hand, thought otherwise after this moment. "Because..." He paused for a moment before he took a deep breath to collect himself. "I found Grayve's limbs snapped and his body was behind this woman's tent." He said. The majority of the crowd gasped in shock once more as they couldn't believe what they were hearing. They couldn't believe what they were hearing nor refused to believe it. The female android was known to be the sweetheart, or one of the sweethearts, of the group. To hear that she killed a very beloved member of the group was a major shock.

"Wait a minute! Just because you saw the body behind her tent doesn't necessarily mean she was the culprit!" Another member called with determination and confidence leaked all over his tone. If it had to be guessed, this member was a close friend of the suspect. "For all we know, whoever did this placed the body behind her tent just to frame here!" He stopped for a moment as he listened to the majority of the crowd seemed to agree with what he was getting at. It looked like the agreement boosted his confidence to go on. "And let's just think about it... ever since the kids got here, THIS happened. Don't you think that it's a little bit suspicious? How when these two came along, Grayve is DEAD?" He announced.

Mixed reaction emitted from the crowd. Many were surprised with the accusations the male android thrown while only a small percentage thought that the puzzle pieces he put together made sense. Some of them even agreed with him. Of course, this didn't slide through Lumina so easily nor was willing to be quiet on the issue. "Wait a minute... kids?" Lumina called with anger. She began to push and shove through the crowd with Kirishima tagging along. It only took a few seconds to reach the male android that spewed accusations about her and Kirishima. When they were near, Lumina harshly grabbed the male android by the scruff and brought him close to her face. "Listen here you little asshole, we're veterans and we've seen and gone through some shit that you'll never ever experience or even imagine. Just because YOUR friend fucked up doesn't mean you have to put the blame on us. Do yourself a favor and keep us out of your mouth before I put my fist through it, kid." Lumina snarled her threat.

Kirishima was quick enough to step in before the male android could mutter a word to make the situation worse. She stared at the other android before she gave in a soft sigh. "It's best that you take her suggestion. We don't want any more dilemmas and problems running in this camp. This also goes to you too, Lumina." She said as she turned her attention to the other blonde woman. "The last thing we want is this issue to escalate further than it has to, so behave." She whispered to Lumina. Lumina groaned in response as she released the male android's scruff while he murmured a few curse words under his breath. Although Lumina was able to pick up what was said and could easily take him down, she had to listen to Kirishima.

Pyron sneered at the male android after Lumina released his scruff. "How dare you accuse these two? They may be veterans and have been in the Red Ribbon Army much more than any of us could ever imagine, but they're with us now. They've decided to side with us because we all have something in common, and that's to take down the Red Ribbon Army." He then paused for a moment as he felt his anger build up inside him, no longer having any resistance to release it. "That's it, I had enough of this! Tie him and her up and set them in the middle right here. We need to remind our members what happens when you kill another fellow member or betray us." He ordered.

-----

WC: 885
TWC: 8,085
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 01:31 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

After Pyron's orders were made, two guards appeared behind the crowd and made their way to the front and grabbed the female android away from Pyron while another pair of guards approached the male android, took him out of the crowd, and then held him up front. The guards dropped the two androids on their stomachs as they began to tie their hands and legs together so they wouldn't break free. Lumina leaned in to whisper to Kirishima, "What do you think they're... planning to do to them?" She asked. As a response, Kirishima shrugged her shoulders as she slowly shook her head as a sign of confusion with a dash of curiosity running along those lines.

"H-Hey! L-Let go! Untie me right now!" The male android yelled as he struggled to break free to only be met with failed attempts. He looked over to the female android who seemed to already broken don into tears, quietly sniffling to herself as she tried to endure the situation. "Hey, hey," He quietly called to the distressed female android. "E-Everything's going to be okay, I promise." He whispered as he made a reassuring smile. However, that smile was quick to fade away as he turned his attention from the female android and towards the ground. "...I hope." He mumbled to himself.

But his hope was shattered when he and the female android were yanked to their feet by the guards. "Attention all! These two right here are traitors of our group; a murderer and an accomplice." Pyron announced. The male android was about to make an outburst after he was referred to as the 'accomplice' but his mouth was quickly covered by the guards to avoid any interruptions. "It's one thing to turn against another fellow member, but to kill them... that's where I must draw the line." He continued as he paced back and forth. "Everyone, let me just give you a very straightforward example of what happens when you create such drastic measures for yourself." He said. He stopped pacing back and forth as he stared at the guards, giving them a nod.

In only a matter of a few seconds, one of the guards in each pair drew their arms back as they then launched their hands forward on the androids' backs. The crowd gasped in a mixture shock and fear, including Kirishima and Lumina, when they've witnessed the guards' hands piercing through the androids' backs and through their chest. Pyron smirked in satisfactions as he watched the androids heavily bleed out and eventually their bodies and minds becoming non-responsive. Pyron then made a sneer as he turned his head bak to the crowd. "You see this, everyone? This right here is what happens when you dare try to kill any one of our members or sink down to more horrid measures." He warned as he pointed at the two androids' bodies. "And I can only hope that all of you won't follow the same footsteps as these two monsters, or else you'll end up like them." He said.

Pyron took a moment to take a deep breath in order to calm himself down. He stood silent for a few more seconds before he looked at the guards once more. "Get rid of their bodies. Dispose them however you like, I just don't want to see their faces ever again." He ordered. The guards then nodded at Pyron's command as they've carelessly dragged their bodies on the ground. A trail of blood began to stain the grounds as the guards carried the bodies off camp. "And the rest of you... once again, I hope you all could learn a VERY valuable lesson on such a crude and disgusting moment." He said. "With that said.. you all may now go back to whatever you were doing." Pyron announced before he would return to his tent.

-----

WC: 645
TWC: 8,730
^
Kirishima Yumeji
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 03:29 PM

"Kiri"
RACE:

Kirishima Yumeji

[Send Message]

The crowd went silent as they've began to wander off into their tents and elsewhere besides the center. There could be a few murmurs and whispers made as the crowd dispered, but it was no doubt that the silence took over. Frankly enough, it was somewhat deafening to Lumina. She was shocked at how angered and ruthless Pyron shifted to be whereas Kirishima wasn't exactly on the edge of her seat or even scared of the performance. It wasn't as if it were her first time seeing a public execution made. "Well I'll be damned. I never knew the kid had it in him to do something like that." Lumina admitted as she scratched the back of her head.

Kirishima gave another light shrug as she looked at Lumina. "Can't say this is our first time seeing something like this happen, but what I can say is that I didn't really expect Pyron to be so... hot-headed, quite frankly." She said. She wouldn't say that Pyron was such a nice and respectable man that he didn't have it in him to kill, but because that was shown more often and the two women barely know the man on a personal level, she could say that she was a little surprised. "Do you think he'd show the same reaction if it happened to some other ordinary member here? Grayve was Pyron's close friend, so it was expected for him to show such a reaction." She asked.

Lumina rose a brow as she made a face at Kirishima. "I... don't know nor do I really think I have the energy to give a damn." She said with a sigh. Her eyes went back to the bodies that were dragged on the ground. "But now that you brought it up, he probably might. He's going to need every single person he recruits if his goal is to take down the Red Ribbon Army and anyone killing his own members would screw over his own numbers. Then again... killing his own members would also deplete the numbers." Lumina mumbled as she shoved both hands in her pockets.

Kirishima nodded while she softly hummed. "It'd still be a lose-lose situation; you'd be losing members regardless over who kills who. Then again... it's not really much of our concerns in the first place." She said. She took a moment to look around the cap to notice a lack of conversations going on. People were either whispering among themselves or weren't talking at all. "It looked like Pyron really proved an example to his community. You can hear a pin drop with this volume." Kirishima spoke.

Lumina copied Kirishima by also looking around at the camp as she studied the faces of a few members. It almost made her grimace a little. "Some of them are giving off... mixed emotions right now; fear, anger, confusion, etcetera. I wouldn't blame them, to be honest. If I were them, I would've been scared shitless after what just happened." Lumina joked with a chuckle, her grimace shifting over to amusement.

"So... do you think we should cheer up a few people? It looks like some of them are in need for their mood to be lightened up. I'm sure they can get over witnessing a murder. Can't be their first time." Kirishima said half-jokingly. Truth be told she actually doubted witnessing a murder in front of them. The majority of people that were in this camp were rookies, which meant they must've not been on any missions that involves assassination, let alone be on any missions at all. Even those who were seasoned she could tell they weren't exactly on missions that directly involved them killing anyone. If Kirishima had to say, Pyron's group was filled with incompetent soldiers who would most likely faint from the sight of blood. However, there were a few people that managed to keep their cool, but they were overshadowed by those whose facial expressions said otherwise.

Lumina snickered at Kirishima's comment. "Wow, and to think you don't even have a heart to care for others. Who are you and what have you done to my black-blooded acquaintance?" She asked in a teased tone. "But... I don't know why we have to. It's really not our problem at all. Let them sulk all they want." She suggested. Lumina, no matter how much she'd mention it, would never bother herself to converse with people she has no interest in, especially when it came to her missions.

"Oh, you don't have to. I'm just making suggestions right now. You're more than welcomed to go on and rest in the tent. I could strike up a conversation with one of the members and see how they're doing. You know, check up on them and all." Kirishima explained.

"...So kiss their ass. Can't say I myself would want to do that, but I guess I can tag along.... don't think I got anything better to do right now, anyway." Lumina said.

Kirishima gave an understanding nod to Lumina as she was willing to tag along. "Fair enough. At least I won't be too lonely when I try to socialize." She joked as she nudged Lumina's arm. She scanned around the camp to look for the first person or rather the first group to approach. She noticed a young man sitting in front of his tent with his legs crossed into a pretzel while his hands buried his face. "That said, I think someone could use some company." Kirishima said as she rose her chin at the man who sat all by himself. She then went on to approrach the stranger with Lumina tagging along. When she was close to the young man, she sat herself down only a few inches away from him whereas Lumina did the same. Kirishima threw a light smile on her face as she tried to get the man's attention. "I know this is the wrong time to try and storm up a conversation... but... wow. What a... what a day, I suppose." She started off.

The young man still had his head buried in his hands until he took a few seconds to slowly pull his head off and witness who sat in front of him. "What a shitty day it's been." He mumbled to himself as he then rested his chin in between his hands as he shot Kirishima and Lumina a sorrowed expression. "Name's Ross, by the way." He introduced himself. "You two are Kirishima and Lumina, I believe. Heard a lot about you two back when I was in the Red Ribbon Army." He said as he managed to force a small smile.

"About time we're getting more recognition." Lumina sighed with a sense of victory.

Kirishima made a face at Lumina as she gently elbowed her arm to which Lumina responded with a slight flinch. "Anyway, I'm... really sorry about what happened about... Grayve, the female and/or male android that were murdered. I'm not too sure who you side with, but just in case, I'd just like to apologize." She said with a reassuring nod.

Ross shook his head as he let out a soft sigh. "No need to be sorry. It doesn't really bring back either of them back... but I do appreciate the effort for comfort." He said as he widen his smile. "I actually knew all three of them, but I'm closer to Jessi and Marshall... the two members that were ruthlessly murdered. Grayve... not so much. Doesn't mean I can't mourn over someone I've once known, though." He said with another sigh.

"Is he always like this when he's upset over deaths like this? Especially if it's his best friend or whatever?" Lumina asked.

"No, he's like this almost all the time...."

(To be continued)

-----

WC: 1,296
TWC: 10,026

This post has been edited by Kirishima Yumeji: Aug 8 2018, 06:32 PM
^
Son Gohan
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 12:05 AM

"Omega Squad Captain"
RACE:

Son Gohan
Sid // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level : 5
Potential : 10,414

[Send Message]

============
Grader's Notes: God damn you are cranking out some good stuff! Great work, can't wait to see Kirishima putting in work in the saga.
============

Word Count: 10,026
Character Level: 1

===========
Base Rewards
===========

Exp: 85
SP: 40
RP: 30

=================
+Judge Bonus
=================

Exp: 5
SP: 0
RP: 0

===========
Total Rewards
===========

Exp: 90
SP: 40
RP: 30

*Approved for Update*

--------------------
user posted image
EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL