Welcome to FateX!

FateX is an expansive world born from the collision of various anime universes. Players can take up canons from any fictional work. Characters from Goku, Yugi Muto, Kratos to even Black Widow can all occupy the same universe. As the player base increases so too will the rate of incursions, introducing new places for characters to explore!

Up Coming Event!

Broly: ? ? ?

Kirishima Yumeji: - 23,280
Mifune Koetsu:
Himiko Toga:
David Darkstar:
Haruko Haruhara: 10,250
Son Gohan:
Jason Todd:
Lustis:
Josiah Sinister:

Top 10 Strongest Characters
Character of the Month
Roleplayer of the Month

REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Red Hood vs Darkstar
David Darkstar
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 01:13 AM

"Joker"
RACE:

David Darkstar
Dave // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The city night life was alive. The midnight temperature was boiling with the summer heat. One could feel the sweat on one’s breathe if one inhaled sharply enough. It felt good to be out this late. With a fake ID and some minor adjustments in his wardrobe Darkstar passed as a college aged male just a few short years more than his actually age, he had gone out with a small group of friends but he was separated and found himself stumbling down an alley.

Darkstar had taken a few drinks earlier that night and was now making a retreat to the subway station to take the next bullet train towards home. He was cutting between two buildings when he heard a commotion above the rooftops.

“Uh-oh… trouble…” He thought. Darkstar transformed himself into his alter ego by reciting the words to summon his own personal demon familiar.

“I am thou, THOU art I….” His white mask covered little more than his cheeks and eyes but it had been hiding his identity for so long since the bank heist incident.

“From the sea of souls I COMMETH, The Pillager of Twilight… ARSENE!”

Now summoning the Demon’s powers into his own with great grace leapt onto the rooftop. Further ahead was an armored individual, some figure in a very astonishing red helmet or hood of some sort. He seemed to be chasing…. Something…. Or someone.

Darkstar reached the shadowy figures and stopped at the sound of a sudden gunshot. His eyes widened at the scene.

“You know… they say if you give a man a mask…. He only becomes his true self.” Darkstar repeated the words told to him by someone important in his life. That time seems so long ago now. Now the two men stood alone on a rooftop. The smell of smoke hanging in the air as they stared in a silent showdown of wills.

“Dodge this!” David challenged. As a champion of justice he was aiming to capture this Red masked outlaw and not allow him to escape. He summoned a stack of playing cards into his palm. He gave them a quick shuffle and tossed an ace of clubs towards the masked vigilante. The card was razor sharp and glowed blue as it was enhanced with magical energy.

WC: 382

------

OOC Notes:

-David found red hood one a rooftop, probably in the middle of killing someone or something
-He thought that was naughty so he's going to try and knock you out and leave you for the police
-His Playing card is something kinda like Gambit's (from x men). It's sharp enough to cut and also explodes on contact so there's that.
-Take it away amigo, good luck
EMAIL
^
Jason Todd
 Posted: Jul 20 2018, 02:11 PM

""
RACE:

Jason Todd
Ky // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The city was bursting with the sounds of people enjoying their weekend festivities. The normal lives of the civilians led them to the night clubs, bars and concert halls of the area to enjoy their weekend and have break from their boring 9 to 5s. Jason almost envied these people however. He had spent his childhood training and being experimented on by the likes of the red ribbon army and as a young adult, the vigilante life wasn't particularily good to him. He couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to live a normal life, and actually build relationships with people who weren't murderers and drug dealers. Staring at his current situation, no one would blame Jason.

"I swear I swear, I don't know nothing about no red ribbon militia buddy, just let me down!!" the frightened thug exclaimed after finally being caught by the Red Hood. jumping from building to building in the darkeness of the night was one of Jason's most favorite things to do as the red hood, not many people would be able to get away from him but he gave the man props for a decent chase.

"You just tried to kill me with that gun shot a few moments ago, I should drop you right now, whether you decide to snitch or not" the man's feet dangled a good stories over the ledge above the unforgiving concrete below. There was no way he would survive the fall, however, a dead gangster did Jason no good at this point. While he would definitely be cleaning up the streets of this filthy city, letting this man die, he would at the end be no closer to his own goals. "Just tell me what i need to know and the good folks of east city won't have to clean your brains off of the concre-" just before jason could finish his sentence he heard another voice from his left. He was sure no one would follow him here or be agile enough to keep up with him.

"Yeah, is that so? Well, I wonder what happens when you give that same man a gun?" Effortlessly, Jason dodging the thrown projectile that seemed to be some kind of unusually sharp playing card. unfortunately, Jason's attacker caused him to lose his grip on the thug, forcing him to drop the man in order to dodge the attack. however, the lucky bastard had the wherewithal to grab on the an extended pole before he fell to the ground. pissed off now, jason didn't hesitate to pull out on of his pistols from the back of his jeans and aimed it at the magician hero before letting off a few rounds, all with the intent to kill. He didn't know what the man wanted exactly but he could only assume by his attire and self righteous way of talking, he was out to play hero. Which only annoyed Jason. "Oh yeah... that's what happens"

It was obvious that this was no ordinary joe dressed up to fight bad guys, Jason couldn't afford to take this mystery man lightly. As expected the man avoided the bullets of jason's weapon and prepared to attack again, however before he had the chance Jason decided to rush him and get up close and personal. Starting with a stiff kick to the mid section that led into a spinning roundhouse kick the master martial artist looked to end this quickly and hopefully knock his opponent out cold.

WC: 583

OOC: sorry for the delay
EMAIL
^
David Darkstar
 Posted: Jul 22 2018, 03:52 AM

"Joker"
RACE:

David Darkstar

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The thief had managed to avoid each bullet with a sort of charismatic dance. He swayed, bobbed and dodged with an expert amount of finesse and just the right amount of luck. He gave a soft laugh as he toyed with the Red Hooded vigilante. The Thief was beginning to see the results of the intensive training under Master Kato, as his physical prowess had improved tremendously since he had his botched heist at a local museum in Domino City a few weeks back. He was too busy being coy and cocky amonst his ballet like dance around whizzing bullet to notice the red hooded menace rush towards him.

The scarlet hooded male’s kick landed against both of the thief’s arms as he crossed them into a defensive X catching the strike into his limbs. He raised his right hand to catch the second roundhouse kick in his right forearm. The steel toed boots the helmet wearing assassin wore hurt like hell digging into the skin of David’s arm, he could tell this man had both speed in strength to move like that in that amount of weighted gear. David gathered this man was trained extremely well under the way of the martial arts.

“The ol’ one two combo huh? Try this on for size!” He challenged. Throwing his arm up in the air as he was sure the man would close in for more hand to hand combat and David obliged by summoning a long metallic quarter staff from in his palm with the use of his magic arcana. He tried to parry any strikes using his staff to allow himself some distance but also because he wanted to try out some of the techniques his master had taught him amongst various hours of training.

The two combatants traded blows, parrying, dodging, striking, another. David turned his back using his full momentum into a heavy swing attempting to knock the mask off of the red hooded assailant.

WC: 328
TWC: 710
EMAIL
^
Jason Todd
 Posted: Jul 23 2018, 01:02 PM

""
RACE:

Jason Todd
Ky // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

Jason's opponent proved to be no push over, just as the Red Hood anticipated. Even with Jason putting a bit of actual effort into trying to end the fight with a few of his favorite melee attacks, the mysterious man seemed to be able to keep up with him with rather ease. to add even more confusion to the situation, it seemed that not only was this man a pretty good hand to hand combatant, but he was also some sort of sorceror as he was able to creat a metal staff out of seemingly thin air. If Jason wanted to keep up he would have to fight to kick and cease his attempt at holding back.

"Too slow" He mocked as he dodged the man's powerful strick at his temple by ducking underneath it in just enough time. With a clear opening in Jason's sight, the crafty vigilante didn't hesitate to take advantage. If he were more prepared he would be able to strike his opponent with his blade, ending the fight. However, he didn't have nearly enough time to pull out one of his swords without giving the magician enough time to dodge or counter it, so instead he delivered a strong kick to the man's midsection, knocking him back a few feet as he rolled away in the opposite direction due to the impact of Jason's stiff boot. " I don't who you think you are but butting you head into my business is gonna end up costing you" The masked man stated as he drew his trusted weapons, the All Blades, magically powered dual swords that were powerful enough to cut right through most things. "y'know, its idiots like you who make a mockery of what I do... sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, judging those who you know nothing about, and pretending to be fighting for justice, when really you don't care about making the streets safer, you're just bored and seeking glory... I do what you cowards refuse to do, you think I was torturing that thug back there? acting inhumane? You think he would hesitate to do the same thing to you, or me, or anyone else he got his grubby hands on? No. filth like that deserves to die" Jason stated proudly. His speech wasn't ot really enlighten his opponent on his attention, he just grew sick of people treating him like he was the real enemy. Like his goals of bringing down one of the most deadly organizations on Earth wasn't worthy enough to garner the respect he deserved, regardless of how he went about delivering his own version of justice.

"I'm wasting my time ... lets end this" and with that Jason darted for his opponent, stepping with so much force he cracked the rooftop in which the two warriors fought with every step towards his opponent. He attacked with a series of swings of his dual blades, each one looking to impale his younger foe.

WC: 503
TWC: 1086

Jason and the All Blades
EMAIL
^
David Darkstar
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 01:54 AM

"Joker"
RACE:

David Darkstar

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The kick to the midsection made Darkstar fall back a few feet as he staggered and placed his hand on his stomach. The hooded vigilante dodge his staff attacks with ease, he could tell this man had training and expertise far beyond something he had experience so far into his career as a master thief.

Darkstar was not to underestimate the red hooded vigilante. He seemed to have the same goals as he did at the very least when it comes to dishing out justice however there was one thing separating the two men.

“I don’t kill unless I have good reason to, and even then your methods seem a tad bit extreme for my tastes.” Darkstar replied parrying the swings from his glowing blades. His twirled his staff with efficiently at first seemingly keeping up with masked man.

“Killing criminals is only killing the symptom of the bigger picture. There is a conspiracy, a small ring of elite that keep the masses down. You want to eliminate crime? You have to destroy the system that forces people to turn to it when it’s society that lets them down!”

Jason’s blades managed to cut through the quarter staff much to the Phantom Thief’s suprise and David felt a swift kick that knocked him with such force he went flying off the roof. At the point of falling he raised his hands at the red masked induvial and from his sleeve a long silver black chain shot from his sleeve and attempted to wrap itself around the masked sword wielding warrior. If Darkstar was going down he was going to bring the assailant down with him.

Darkstar felt himself fall into a large pile of trashbags, the stench reeked and the impact disturbed some nesting rodents as he heard the screech of some mice flee from the disturbance.

“I wonder if any of them are related to shadow...” He wondered aloud.

WC: 320
TWC: 1030
EMAIL
^
Jason Todd
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 06:48 PM

""
RACE:

Jason Todd
Ky // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

"Dammit" Jason said as he felt himself be pulled down off the roof along with his opponent. He didn't usually allow himself to be caught off guard like this, it seemed that this magician had more tricks up his sleeve than Jason had initially realized. It was no matter however, not a magic trick in the world was able to keep the masked assassin captured for long. Unable to cushion the fall due to his arms being trapped by the chain, Jason prepared to take the brunt of the concrete however, luckily for him, he fell into a large pill of trash bags along with his opponent.

"Enough of the games!" Jason said angrily as he stood up. He knew that there was no way he would be able to win this fight if he continued to allow himself to be trapped like this so instead of waiting for his opponent to make the next move, he attacked himself, catching David as he himself was attempting to stand up. in a series of well timed kick attempts, none of which necessarily looking to knock his opponent out of even land fully, Jason controlled the fight to the point that his opponent had no choice but to relinquish the chains that held Red Hood. With his hands free Jason was able to pick up his swords and sheath them once more.

"I don't have time for this!" he said as he threw one of his his grenades towards his enemy. However while it looked to be come right at david, it instead traveled past him, seemingly missing its target and landing into the pile of trash bags the couple had just moved away from. Hoping that his intentional miss would distract his opponent, Jason then rolled closer to darkstar befor esending yet another kick towards his midsection, hoping to force his opponent to land in the trash yet again, however this time a bomb would be waiting for him.

"I'll catch you later... uh, what was your name again? Well, nevermind" He said before running off into the alley and jumping over fences with the grace of an olympic gymnast. Jason knew that, that little trick wouldn't be enough to defeat his opponent and he was pretty sure that David wouldn't just allow him to run away. No, this was more of strategy. No one knew that back alley ways of this city better than Jason Todd and given this homefield advantage, he was sure that he would eventually be able to catch his opponent off guard and hit him with the finishing blow during this chase. It was now time to simply wait for the opportunity to rise.

wc: 448
twc:1534
EMAIL
^
David Darkstar
 Posted: Jul 31 2018, 01:03 AM

"Joker"
RACE:

David Darkstar

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The trickster caught several strikes and did his best to block. He caught a handful of kicks and strikes with a few well timed blocks but a majority of those strikes landed on him. David was still a novice when it came to hand to hand combat but he was beginning at this point to come onto his own.

David saw it the moment it was tossed he turned his head and saw the small metalic sphere.

"A Gernade?" He thought, if it weren't for the magical properties of his attire the blast surely would've obliterated him but it sailed right passed him and landed In the middle of a large pile of black satin trash bags. He was not expecting the punishing kick to the midsection.

"Oof!" David coughed as the kick sent him landing straight on top of the garbage bags that housed the grenade. David could hear the ticking of the timer, he knew any second he that it was going to explode. For a brief second he prepared for the worst. The blast of flames kicking him up in the air. His back had a hiss of smoke steaming from the impact. His ears were still ringing from the noise.

"Son of a..." David cursed as he fell to his knees and hands. He saw the Red masked Vigilante flee. After suffering an attack like that David was sure to return the favor.

"Hercules!" David called forth. A large behemoth of a male hovered above him carrying a large club. A primitive weapon but more than effective enough to take down most high level demons, a simple man wearing motorcycle fetish gear out to be a cake walk for his summoning.

"Hunt him down! I want him Broken but alive? Got it?" David snapped he commanded his servant to search for the thief hunting him down. Meanwhile he leapt back onto the rooftops to recover a bit from the explosion. Though he may not be as strong as Red Hood he wondered if even he could top Hercules in combat. Hercules was of course called the Champion of heroes in the arcana grimroire.

Hercules leapt like a brute in the air, making small tremors and man sized crators on the ground as he lept up and down like some sort of ape hunting his target. No doubt the man would hear his approach but no matter Hercules was among one of the strongest and toughest Persona's physically.

From Darkstar's preceptive up high on the rooftops he saw the red mask slide into an abandoned warehouse of sorts. "Hercules, let's bring down the house!" David commanded. He pointed his finger at the building and the club wielding familiar struck the side of building that left a gaping hole at least 12 feet thick. The strike would've been the same impact as at least a ton of tnt as the strike sent bricks, rubble and debris flying everywhere among the smoke David positioned himself closer and closer to the Red hooded figure, hiding in the shadows while letting his familiar doing all the fighting.

"Sick em!" He smirked as he watched a few buildings away, he could hear Hercules roar and charge into the building. From there he couldn't see what was happening but he head several gunshots, a roar and a loud SMACK! Seconds later he could see what appeared to be the man flying through the roof of the building. One strike from Hercules could be all it takes...

WC: 583
TWC: 1613
EMAIL
^
Jason Todd
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 05:12 PM

""
RACE:

Jason Todd
Ky // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

The impact of the behemoth's club was enough to send Jason flying through the ceiling of the abandoned warehouse. It wasn't until he was mid air when the vigilante was able to regain his consciousness and realize what was going on. The magician not only could summon weapons for combat but also monsters to do his work for him, Jason couldn't help but think how convenient and annoying that was. Pulling out a single knife, Jason was able to catch himself on the side of a building by stabbing in between the bricks with the weapon and pulling himself to the rooftop. To his left he could see the spell caster recovering from his injuries a few buildings away however he knew that if he focused too much on the kid, the monster of a man would be free to attack once again and there was no way that Jason could take too many more of those club hits.

"Come and get some" He whispered as he waited for the super powered monster to follow him through the hole in the ceiling. With the brutes raw jumping capability it wouldn't take long for him to catch up and find Jason but instead of simply waiting to go head on with the monster again, seeing as how he out powered Jason, the Red Hood pulled out a single capsule. With the help of Capsule Corp, Jason was able to summon up weapons in an instant. The small capsules contained in his pockets housed many different weapons, allowing the masked man to carry many arms on his person without being weighed down at all by them. This time he summoned a rocket launcher. He aimed for his opponents little friend and fired once he saw an opening. With its heat seeking capabilities and Jason's superior aim, the familiar was unable to dodge the weapon and the impact of the explosion proved enough to at least knock the monster unconscious. Having only one missile in his weapon Jason decided to place it down and focus on another tactic in order to end this fight. However, before he made his next move he waited to see what else his opponent had up his sleeve.

"Well... What else ya got?" He questioned as he stretched, ignoring the pain that being hit by that beast caused him, hoping to intimidate his opponent at least a little.

WC: 400
TWC 1934
EMAIL
^
David Darkstar
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 02:56 AM

"Joker"
RACE:

David Darkstar

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

David Darkstar smirked in response to the Hooded man’s question. His concentration was focused on his finger tips and the man ahead of him. He began contructing his attack... link by link.

“Let’s wrap this up shall we?” He challenged. He began using summoning magic on both hands. His right hand he outstretched towards the Red Hooded male and had shot Chains from his sleeve directed at the vigilante. The Chains themselves he controlled via telekinesis and he aimed for the mystical chains to wrap themselves around the Red Hooded figure.

The chains were made of magical energy. Tougher than anything like steel or titanium but at the same time not entirely invincible. The chains were made to constrict and bind opponents and also leave them vulnerable to attack. Which is what David decided to follow up with some light summoning magic bringing one of his most reliable weapons inte the battle.

“... And for my next trick..” He trailed on, retrieving a handgun in his left hand. While The Red Hooded fighter relied on cheap tricks and technology to aid him in his fight David had access to the mystical arcana. He had demons he could summon with a snap and building mere mortal weapons to him was no different than saying the name of a shape or color. A mere vigilante could an interesting match to him but he knew deep down that David was a blooming hero and this man had no traits or seemed desire to protect the innoncent. David could sense great darkness and blood stained pages of names written into the very fabric of this man’s soul.

“.... Try THIS!” He challenged, following up the attempt at binding the opponent with a hail of gunfire form his Devil’s Advocate Pistol. David had a plethora of abilities he has yet to try but he figured this alone would be enough to try and pin down if not at the very least get the masked vigilante to surrender or at least retreat back into the shadows from whence he came.

WC: 344
TWC: 1878
EMAIL
^
Jason Todd
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 08:32 PM

""
RACE:

Jason Todd
Ky // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level :
Potential :

[Send Message]

Jason watched intently as the magic of his opponent began to allow him to summon chains from seemingly no where. This fight was the first time Jason had come toe to toe with someone who was so well versed in the mystic arts, it was all pretty fascinating. He couldn't help but think how Ra's Al Ghul would react to this man. As the chains grew longer and longer Jason could figure what the boy's intentions were, and already began to devise a counter attack.

"Face it, you're not going to be able to catch me... Thats the difference between people like me and people like you. You learn to live inside the law, hell you've even decided to enforce it, for free... But me, see I like to live in that area around the law. I answer to no one, much less someone like you" Jason stated confidently. He smirked as the chains darted toward him looking to capture him. they moved much more quickly than he thought they would however, he was still able to dodge them, managing to jump over the chains before throwing a smoke bomb in the area in which he was standing. As his opponent pulled out a weapon that made even Jason proud, the red hood descended into the smoke. He knew that simply being in the smoke wouldn't really protect him against gun fire so he planned his next move immediately.

"Well it was fun while it lasted, kid... i'm sure we'll see each other in the future" Jason said before striking the roof top in the weak spot in which the bomb exploded, giving him an escape route just as the gun fire went off. He landed in the middle of what seemed to be some sort of business office. He wanted to finish the job with his opponent but knew that with the skills the young man possessed it would take much longer than he had time for right now. He had other business to attend to.

WC:338
TWC:2272

end
EMAIL
^
Son Gohan
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 10:50 PM

"Omega Squad Captain"
RACE:

Son Gohan
Sid // CURRENTLY Offline

Character Level : 5
Potential : 10,414

[Send Message]

Red Hood & David Darkstar:

+14 Strength
+14 Mobility
+14 Resilience
+14 Ability Power
+50 Credits
+14 Character EXP
+10 SP
+100 Battle Awareness

--------------------
user posted image
EMAIL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL